Casserole with ham, bacon, cheese. How to use eggs. Beat the eggs and pour them over the other ingredients. Then use a fork to stir just until all the ingredianets are coated with egg Then use a fork to "stir" just until all the ingredients are coated with egg.
- 4-6 cups very small broccoli flowerets, blanched about 2 minutes, then drained well.
- 1-2 cups diced ham (1/2 - 1 lb.)
- 1 cup low-fat grated Mozzarella
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion (optional, but good)
- 8-10 eggs, well beaten Spike Seasoning (or other all-purpose seasoning blend) to taste (I use about 1 tsp.) fresh-ground black pepper, to taste low-fat sour cream, for serving (optional)
Read Full Recipe please visit : www.kalynskitchen.com