No-Bake Teacup Cookies ~ They would be adorable served at a birthday party, bridal shower, or any other fun get-together... I would do everything except the filling ahead of time to keep the cones from getting soggy. Fill with ganache or pudding just before the party. These would be adorable for a shower or little girls party!
- Vanilla sandwich cookie wafers
- Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- Ice cream sugar cones (top 1-1/2 inch)
- Circle pretzels (found in Chex Mix Sweet 'n Salty Honey Nut mix)
- Chocolate frosting (chocolate pudding, chocolate ganache, etc.)
- Chocolate or vanilla candy melts
See full instructions on : www.sheknows.com